Homble Olsby is a law firm specialized in employment law. In addition, we assist our clients in general business law, including company law, contract law, insurance law and real estate law. Homble Olsby is ranked as one of the leading law firms within employment and pension law in Norway by Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
In order to handle increased and more varied assignments, we wish to hire 1-2 lawyers/ associates. We are primarily looking for people with 2-5 years of experience as a lawyer/ legal practitioner, but we also accept applications from more experienced lawyers/legal practitioners, or graduates. We offer independent and exciting work tasks in a social and good working environment with a high professional standard.
We want applicants with the following qualifications:
- Excellent legal and practical skills, as well as solution-oriented
- A positive mindset, who take initiative and are motivated for varied tasks
- The ability to work independently, and in a team
- Great communication skills, both orally and writing, in Norwegian and English.
- A highly professional environment with nice colleagues in modern premises in the centre of Oslo
- Challenging, varied and competence-building tasks
- Good possibilities for experience with legal proceedings
- A good work-life balance
- Competitive salary and working conditions
Application deadline: 10 January 2019, but applications will be assessed continuously. Appointment as soon as possible, or upon agreement.