The Homble Olsby l Littler law firm is a leading business law firm, specialized within employment law. We also assist our clients within various areas of law, including company law, contract law, insurance law and real estate law. Homble Olsby l Littler is ranked as one of the leading law firms within employment and pension law in Norway by Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners.
In order to handle increased and more varied assignments, we now seek 1-2 lawyers/associates. We are primarily looking for people with 2-5 years of experience as a lawyer/legal practitioner, but we also accept applications from graduates. We offer independent and exciting work tasks in a social and good working environment with high professional standards.
We seek applicants with the following qualifications:
- Excellent legal and practical skills, as well as solution-oriented
- A positive mindset, who take initiative and are motivated for varied tasks
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Great communication skills, both orally and in writing, in Norwegian and English.
- A professional environment with great colleagues in modern premises in the centre of Oslo
- Challenging, varied and competence-building tasks
- Good possibilities for legal proceedings
- A good work-life balance
- Competitive salary and working conditions
Application deadline: 1 September 2019, but applications will be assessed continuously. Appointment as soon as possible, or upon agreement.